Members & Volunteers
Membership: Membership dues provide essential support for our mission to promote interest in the history of the Boothbay region and to preserve that history for future generations. In appreciation, members receive our spring and fall newsletter, either in full color by email, or mailed to them in the black and white version. Members wishing to do so may also receive our winter and summer e-updates by email. Our membership year runs from May 1-April 30. For new members joining after December 31, dues will be applied to the following membership year. Members receive a 10% discount on items purchased in the museum store. Please contact us for more information.
Individual $15.00 Family $25.00
Contributing $50.00 Supporting $100.00
Leadership over $100.00
Volunteering: BRHS volunteers are the best! The society offers a variety of volunteer opportunities. Whether you are able to sign on as a regular, or would like to help on a limited basis, we hope you will join the BRHS crew.
- Create and maintain exhibits
- Maintain and update archives, databases, and collections
- Help with events: bake sales, speaker programs, open houses, etc.
- Serve as a BRHS greeter or tour guide
- Help with publicity, newsletters, flyers
- Join a mailing group
- Share your fundraising ideas
- Help maintain the building, grounds, and gardens
- General office help
- Surprise us!